Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
T. Greg’s got a busy week ahead, so instead of a normal dose of criminal justice f*ckery we answer YOUR questions! When should kids be charged as adults? How many dialects does North Carolina have? And is sports betting coming to the Tar Heel state? Find out T. Greg’s answers to these questions and more!
Also Make sure to check out our page on Patreon for exclusive patron-only content!
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
*THANK YOU* to this week’s Show Note Sponsors (Trey Benfield, Melanie Greenan, Judi Kane, Colleen Mahaney, and Eric Robinson) and our #Law140 Lovers (Damien Boyd, Matthew Boyer, Tyler Kiley, Byron Mobley, Andrew Murphy, Erica Phillips, Helen Poston, David Ross, Joe Sevits, and Michael VanOrder)!
- When should minors be charged as adults? (Twitter)
- What are the collateral consequences of being a victim of crime? (Twitter)
- When should crime victims retain an attorney? (Twitter)
- Will North Carolina legalize sports betting? (Twitter)
- Should the Supreme Court provide live video of oral arguments? (Twitter)
- What are the dialects in North Carolina? (Twitter)
- How do I stay sane? (Twitter)
- What video games do I play? (Twitter)
- WTFsck? Volume 5.5 (Fsck #54):
- When can you tell institutions are participating in cover-ups?
- Will anything happen with gun control after Parkland?
- Are there any legal issues with Georgia’s actions about Delta?
- Am I arrogant and belittling on purpose?
- WTFsck? Volume 5 (Fsck #43):
- Are “revenge prosecutions” common?
- Are NC trial judges elected or appointed or something else?
- Can Trump be prosecuted after his term ends?
- What is the best way for listeners to support the podcast?
- What is my favorite beer?
- Any new podcast recommendations?
- What do I watch on TV?
- What is the weirdest thing in my apartment?
- What is my biggest pet peeve?
- What is my favorite memory of 2017?
- What is my biggest accomplishment of 2017?
- What are my predictions for 2018?
- WTFsck? Volume 4 (Fsck #28):
- Prospects for race-conscious college admissions?
- Thoughts about the #TakeAKnee NFL protests?
- What are my “goals” for the podcast?
- What tools do you need to start your own podcast?
- WTFsck? Volume 3 (Fsck #24):
- Podcast details?
- Why did I leave computer science to become a lawyer?
- How does “qualified immunity” compare between employees and police?
- Why does “Congress” now include all governments?
- WTFsck? Volume 2 (Fsck #15):
- How and when to hire a lawyer?
- Can Congress undo constitutional laws?
- What type of gun do I carry?
- Why do lawyers think precedent is so great?
- WTFsck? Volume 1 (Fsck #5):
- Segregated Graduation at Harvard?
- What do I think about Citizens United?
- How will Gorsuch compare to Scalia?
- Why am I a conservative?