Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
We turn the show over to you! Join us in this special subscriber-only bonus episode as we answer your questions on how and when to hire a lawyer, the scope of Congressional legislative power, the weapon I carry with me daily, and the role that precedent plays in the everyday lives of people and lawyers alike.
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
- 1st question: how and when to hire a lawyer? (Twitter)
- 2nd question: can Congress undo constitutional laws? (Twitter)
- 3rd question: what type of gun do I carry? (Twitter)
- 4th question: why do lawyers think precedent is so great? (Twitter)
- WTFsck, Volume 1:
- Segregated Graduation at Harvard?
- What do I think about Citizens United?
- How will Gorsuch compare to Scalia?
- Why am I a conservative?
One Reply to “BONUS EPISODE: WTFsck? Volume 2 (Episode 15)”
Comments are closed.