Merry Christmas! Greg and Mike are both on vacation, so we turn the show over to you and answer your questions! How common are “revenge prosecutions”? Can the Papaya POTUS be prosecuted after his term ends? And what’s Greg’s favorite beer? Find out the answer to these questions and several more!
Make sure to check out our page on Patreon for exclusive patron-only content!
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
- Are “revenge prosecutions” common? (Twitter)
- Are NC trial judges elected or appointed or something else? (Twitter)
- Can Trump be prosecuted after his term ends? (Twitter)
- What is the best way for listeners to support the podcast?
- What is my favorite beer? (Twitter)
- Any new podcast recommendations?
- What do I watch on TV?
- What is the weirdest thing in my apartment?
- What is my biggest pet peeve?
- What is my favorite memory of 2017?
- What is my biggest accomplishment of 2017?
- What are my predictions for 2018?
- WTFsck? Volume 4 (Fsck #28):
- Prospects for race-conscious college admissions?
- Thoughts about the #TakeAKnee NFL protests?
- What are my “goals” for the podcast?
- What tools do you need to start your own podcast?
- WTFsck? Volume 3 (Fsck #24):
- Podcast details?
- Why did I leave computer science to become a lawyer?
- How does “qualified immunity” compare between employees and police?
- Why does “Congress” now include all governments?
- WTFsck? Volume 2 (Fsck #15):
- How and when to hire a lawyer?
- Can Congress undo constitutional laws?
- What type of gun do I carry?
- Why do lawyers think precedent is so great?
- WTFsck? Volume 1 (Fsck #5):
- Segregated Graduation at Harvard?
- What do I think about Citizens United?
- How will Gorsuch compare to Scalia?
- Why am I a conservative?