We turn the show over to you! Join us as we answer your questions about the podcast, how I ended up becoming a lawyer, the differences between qualified immunity and authorized agent immunity, how the incorporation doctrine began, and the other podcasts in my queue.
Make sure to check out our page on Patreon for exclusive patron-only content!
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
- 1st Question (really 3): Podcast details?
- 2nd Question: Why did I leave computer science to become a lawyer?
- 3rd Question: How does “qualified immunity” compare between employees and police? (Twitter)
- 4th Question: Why does “Congress” now include all governments? (Twitter)
- 5th Question: What podcasts do I listen to?
- WTFsck? Volume 2 (Fsck #15):
- How and when to hire a lawyer?
- Can Congress undo constitutional laws?
- What type of gun do I carry?
- Why do lawyers think precedent is so great?
- WTFsck? Volume 1 (Fsck #5):
- Segregated Graduation at Harvard?
- What do I think about Citizens United?
- How will Gorsuch compare to Scalia?
- Why am I a conservative?