Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
Join us this week on the second in our multi-part series on the Rules of Evidence, with a focus this time on the concept of “hearsay” and its crazy number of exceptions!
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
*THANK YOU* to this week’s Show Note Sponsors (Trey Benfield, Brendan Callum, Rob Elder, Melanie Greenan, Judi Kane, Colleen Mahaney, Charlotte Mobley, J A. Sutherland, and Michael Teal) and our #Law140 Lovers (Damien Boyd, Matthew Boyer, Brian Gilbreath, Tyler Kiley, Byron Mobley, Andrew Murphy, Erica Phillips, Helen Poston, Joe Sevits, and Michael VanOrder)!
- Our first episode in the Evidence Basics series (Fsck #83)
- Federal Rules of Evidence 801 (LII)
- Federal Rules of Evidence 802 (LII)
- Federal Rules of Evidence 803 (LII)
- Federal Rules of Evidence 804 (LII)
- Federal Rules of Evidence 805 (LII)
- Federal Rules of Evidence 806 (LII)
- Federal Rules of Evidence 807 (LII)
- Miranda v Arizona (Oyez)
- Berghuis v Thompkins (Oyez)
- Salinas v Texas (Oyez)
- Ohio v Roberts (Oyez)
- Crawford v Washington (Oyez)
- Ohio v Clark (Oyez)