In this special bonus episode, join us for an hourlong conversation with my good friends James Hankins and Dave Foxx on topics including affirmative action in higher education, the future of the Republican Party, and an unplanned segue into Star Wars lore. Then in our #Law140 segment we talk about the Dormant Commerce Clause and how it will affect state-level efforts to create their own Net Neutrality regulations.
Make sure to check out our page on Patreon for exclusive patron-only content — including the outtakes from our first attempted interview with James and Dave!
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
- Follow James on Twitter!
- Follow Dave on Twitter!
- Republicans pass a new tax bill (CNN)
- DOJ investigates Harvard’s affirmative action policies (Washington Post)
- NC’s rebooted Teaching Fellows Program has no HBCUs (News & Observer)
- Joe Trippi claims the sexual assault allegations helped Roy Moore (Vox)
- Black turnout in Alabama “complicates” discussion on voter laws (NY Times)
- Texas police execute 6-year-old Kameron Prescott (KENS 5)
- Kansas police execute 28-year-old Andrew Finch (Wichita Eagle)
- NY, CA consider state-level “fixes” for Net Neutrality (NY Daily News)
- Gibbons v Ogden (Oyez)
- Willson v Black Bird Creek Marsh Co (Oyez)
- Maine v Taylor (Oyez)
- Fulton Corp v Faulkner (Oyez)
- Pike v Bruce Church Inc (Oyez)