Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
We turn the show over to you! Join us as we answer your questions about the use of race in college admissions, the NFL #TakeAKnee protests, my “goals” (such as they are) for doing a podcast, and what tools you may want to start a podcast of your own.
Make sure to check out our page on Patreon for exclusive patron-only content!
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
- 1st Question: Prospects for race-conscious college admissions? (Twitter)
- 2nd Question: Thoughts about the #TakeAKnee NFL protests?
- 3rd Question: What are my “goals” for the podcast?
- 4th Question: What tools do you need to start your own podcast?
- WTFsck? Volume 3 (Fsck #24):
- Podcast details?
- Why did I leave computer science to become a lawyer?
- How does “qualified immunity” compare between employees and police?
- Why does “Congress” now include all governments?
- WTFsck? Volume 2 (Fsck #15):
- How and when to hire a lawyer?
- Can Congress undo constitutional laws?
- What type of gun do I carry?
- Why do lawyers think precedent is so great?
- WTFsck? Volume 1 (Fsck #5):
- Segregated Graduation at Harvard?
- What do I think about Citizens United?
- How will Gorsuch compare to Scalia?
- Why am I a conservative?