Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
It’s an abridged Fsck this Monday, as T. Greg spends the episode talking politics: the gun control debate following the school shooting in Parkland FL, and Special Counsel Robert Mueller unveiling a 37-page indictment confirming the Russians bought the American Presidency (for cheap!). Plus: Rick Gates agrees to plead guilty in order to help the Trump-Russia probe.
Our weekly summary of criminal justice f*ckery will be out this Thursday!
Remember to check out our Patreon page for exclusive patron-only content!
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
[CORRECTION (02/19/18 @ 3:46pm EST): On the podcast, I said “Robert” Gates is pleading guilty in Mueller’s Russia probe; it’s actually *Rick* Gates (Robert Gates was a former Secretary of Defense). The show notes are correct now! Thanks to @gortok for the correction!]
- Teenager kills 17 at high school in Parkland FL (Miami Herald)
- The Sun Sentinel’s compilation of follow-up coverage (Sun Sentinel)
- Attorney General Beauregard blames gangs (seriously) (Mother Jones)
- Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin blames music (seriously) (Rolling Stone)
- Ken White’s “Talking Productively About Guns” (Popehat.com)
- WCVB 5 looks into what an “assault weapons ban” means in practice (YouTube)
- Robert Mueller has indicted a lot of Russians for helping Donald Trump (NY Times)
- Read the indictment in its entirety here (US Dept of Justice)
- Rick Gates will be pleading guilty to testify against Paul Manafort (LA Times)