T. Greg has been stuck preparing for a trial and hasn’t had a chance to write up an outline of all the craziness that happened last week, so we’re doing a short #Law140-only episode until he can get back in the studio! Join us as we talk about the Jose Zarate verdict in the killing of Kate Steinle, and the law on lesser included offenses.
Join the conversation by following @fsckemall on Twitter, and tweet us your comments and questions using the hashtag #fsck!
- Details on the Jose Zarate case (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Sarah Rumpf’s column on the verdict (RedState)
- Ken “Popehat” White’s thread on arguing lesser offenses (Twitter)
- Follow Sarah Rumpf on Twitter
- Follow Ken White on Twitter
- Fuller v United States (Justia)
- Keeble v United States (Oyez)
- Beck v Alabama (Oyez)