It’s our first-ever mid-week subscriber-only BONUS episode! Tune in for updates on the news since Monday’s episode (Russian spies! Obstruction of justice! Turkish brawlers on US soil!), and a list of 23 alliterative nicknames you can use when identifying Donald Trump.
- Trump invited Russian spies into the Oval Office (New York Times)
- And also tried to stop the FBI from investigating him and Mike Flynn (Washington Post)
- Flynn was paid a half-million to be a foreign agent of Turkey (Daily Caller)
- Turkey: the home country of the guys who beat the sh*t out of American protestors outside the White House (Wall Street Journal)
- Bob Mueller will take over the Russia investigation (USA Today)
- Trump whines to the military about how unfairly he’s treated (CNN)
- Alliterative Trump Nicknames, in written form (Twitter)